New Mortal Kombat 11 Update Adds New Brutalities And Nerfs Scorpion
Nightwolf is still a few days away but NetherRealm has started prepping the landing for the DLC character with a huge update that adds some goodies and tweaks, and slaps Scorpion in the face with a nerf the community has been requesting for a while now.
You can find the whole patch list here but the most noteworthy points are as follows:
- Scorpion’s Hell Port can now be fended off with an uppercut, making it much easier to counter.
- Several brutalities have been added to the game for the player to discover.
- A bevy of new color-blind mode options are in the menu.
- Buffs to Shao Kahn, Kollector, Raiden, and Kotal Kahn
- Various new rewards for completing towers (including Johnny Cage announcer)
- The Krypt has more detailed “where to get” information on items.
For more on Mortal Kombat 11, be sure to check out our original review.
News Article Courtesy Of Javy Gwaltney »